Year 10 Summer School
Year 10 students had a presentation by the University of Kent – this was to promote the Summer School running at the University for students in their age group. Places are limited.
What does it involve?
- A four-day residential experience at their Canterbury campus with opportunities to work with university staff and student ambassadors
- Focusing on the theme ‘Breaking Barriers’
- Mixture of academic and social sessions
- Different to traditional forms of learning
What will you gain?
- Chance to meet new people and be part of a community
- A wide range of skills including communication and team working
- Increased confidence
- Live on campus!
- Great experience to include on future applications
Applications need to be made online : PLEASE SEE INFORMATION BELOW