“Students’ behaviour around the school is extremely good. Students are polite, respectful and considerate of each other.” Ofsted, 2015
At The Malling School we believe in supporting every individual to achieve his or her dreams. We expect our pupils to work hard and have ambitions, to strive for their best and never give up, whatever life throws at them. We accept no excuses.
Our school is built on traditional values where mutual respect is developed between pupils and staff. We expect pupils to be polite and courteous and to take a pride in their work and their school. This is what we call ‘The Malling School Way’.
On joining the school every member of staff commits to deliver the very best education to our pupils. This means ensuring that the most able are stretched whilst others are given more support. It means developing a personalised curriculum that meets the needs and aspirations of each one of our pupils so that even the most ambitious dreams can be realised.
Parents tell us they like our traditional ethos, small school and ambitious culture. They tell us their children feel supported. Visitors always comment on our purposeful learning atmosphere and how pupils always hold doors open for them. We invite you to come and experience The Malling School for yourself.
Carl Roberts, Principal
|The Malling School is a Member of the Mid Kent Learning Alliance|
- Term 4 Reward Trip – Rare Breed Centr... On Thursday 14 April, 25 students visited the Rare Bre... Read More
- Year 8 had an Inspiring Week in Scien... Year 8 students who attended Science inspiring week at... Read More
- An Interview with Dame Kelly Holmes The 2 Show concluded their fifth season by interviewin... Read More
- What is Life Like on Board the Space... This week’s assembly theme celebrates the first Britis... Read More
- The Adventures of Colonel Gordon Stam... The City of Retropia presents an original tale from th... Read More